Monday 18 May 2009

Published books by Meadowside Children's Books

My first 3 picture books published by Meadowside Children's Books,
Woohoo!!!
'Cinder The Bubble-Blowing Dragon', written by Jessica Anderson, 2006.
'Who's in The Zoo', written by Susan Chandler, 2007.
'Who ever Heard of a Tiger in A Pink Hat', written by Nicola Stott McCourt, 2007.

This is the US Edition of "Who Ever Heard of a Tiger in A 
Pink Hat?" (2009)  published by Worthwhile Books by
arrangement with Meadowside Children's Books.
This is the Korean 'Workbook'  Edition of 'Who Ever Heard 
of a Tiger in A Pink Hat?' (2008) published by I am Books by 
arrangement with Meadowside Children's Books.

I have finally got around to starting my Blog!
So I hope you enjoy it, I will try my best to keep it updated as regularly as possible.
Here are some of my earlier books published by Meadowside Children's Books...

No comments: